- Many clients choose to set up appointments as needed and pay by the hour. Christine uses cognitive behavioral techniques, along with mindfulness and other modalities to help clients meet their goals.
- Hourly fee is $100 per 50 minute session.
- Children communicate through play. They also use play to establish relationships and solve problems. In her work with children Christine will play a lot, talk a little, and teach specific skills that can be used at home.
- Christine also uses art therapy techniques with children, and communicates with parents about what is going on in therapy and ideas for how parents can help their children at home.
- Hourly fee is $100 per 50 minute session (about 10 minutes of this is spent communicating with parents).
- Christine has some in person programs designed to give additional help to those clients wishing to have a deeper therapy experience. This involves more of Christine’s time and availability, and provides a bit more structure to the time frame for therapy.
- Tuition is based on length and amount of services in the program.
- These are coming soon! Online programs are informational, and are not considered therapy or mental health counseling. More information will come as they are available!
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULT
- Not sure which option is right for you? Schedule a 30 minute complimentary phone consultation to see what might be best for you. Schedule a Free Phone Consult